Thursday, December 4, 2014
Hello Lindop Parents, Students, Teachers and Staff!
The Lindop PTSO in conjunction with Student Council will be hosting a week long fundraising sale from Monday, December 8th through the Holiday Social on Saturday, December 13th with the Penguin Patch Holiday Shoppe.
Gift items will be available for students and staff to purchase from $0.25 to $12. Your student should soon be receiving budget envelopes (if they have not received them already.) Please see the letter below for more information.
Thank you for your continued support!
Monday, November 24, 2014
Saturday, December 13, 2014 will be our annual Holiday Social at Lindop Elementary!
We are currently in need of volunteers to help get this up and running! Please contact the PTSO by email at PTSO@Lindop92.net or by phone at 708-786-6468.
Friday, August 15, 2014
Good Afternoon Lindop,
I cannot believe that the first day of school is already next week! I hope you all are as excited as we are about the upcoming school year!
We are in need of approximately 15-20 volunteers. We are also looking at recent alum to come help out as well. There will be several opportunities at various stations!
- Of course we have the dunk tank - (4-5 volunteers spending 1 hour increments in the tank as the 'dunkee'). We will also need two possible volunteers at the table for setting up the balls and collecting money.
- 4-n-1 Combo Bounce House/ w slide (for the older kids) – two to three volunteers for entrance and slide
- Castle Bounce House (for the younger kids) – two volunteers
- Mini Pop-A-Shot – two volunteers. We will have one volunteer per machine
- Popcorn – two volunteers
- Nachos – two volunteers
- Cotton Candy – two volunteers
- Snow Cones – two to three volunteers
- Raffle table/ PTSO merchandise- – two volunteers
- Face Painter/Balloon Artist – shouldn't require volunteers or assistance unless line gets long
- Game tables: I don’t think that this will require volunteers, but we can definitely see if people will donate or let us borrow games to use. Some examples of games are: Uno, Phase 10, Connect 4, various card and board games, etc. If you are you able to donate - we greatly thank you in advance!
- Cornhole (Bags game) – we don’t currently have a bags game set, but if there is anyone is willing to let us borrow this for the event, we would be extremely appreciative.
So if you are planning to sign up and volunteer (huge thank you!), please let me know what you would be interested in signing up for as well as the time slot you would be interested in filling.
If you are able to help us out and have some fun while doing it - please let us know as soon as possible, but no later than Thursday, August 22nd.
We Thank You for your continued Support!
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Monday, November 18, 2013
Hello Lindop Families!
We would like to invite you to join our meeting set forin the school conference room (across from the front office.) Please come out to learn more about the PTSO, upcoming events and how you can get involved AND participate!
The holiday social is right around the corner and we would love to get some new ideas and start signing up volunteers to help!
Hope you can make it out!
Your Lindop PTSO
Nicole Marshall, President
Michele Copeland, Vice-President
Tonya Muhammad, Treasurer
Trenette Ward, Secretary